PENN Entertainment Inc., the company that has Barstool Sportsbook in Maryland and other gambling entities under its umbrella, has announced a new, “enhanced customer loyalty program,” and launched it across its compete portfolio of brands and companies.
This new customer loyalty program being instituted by Penn Entertainment is being dubbed PENN Play and it will replace mychoice, the previous customer loyalty program.
PENN Play replaces mychoice as Barstool Sportsbook rewards program
PENN Entertainment’s press release states that there are 26 million loyalty members using their system which is split between all of their different companies. Now, anyone using any of the companies under the PENN Entertainment umbrella can cash in on this new enhanced customer loyalty program.
That means customers of Barstool Sportsbook for online sports betting in Maryland; anyone who dines, shops or stays at any PENN destinations across the country, such as Hollywood Casino Perryville; or anyone using HollywoodCasino.com or PENNPlaycasino.com is eligible for PENN Play.
The goal for PENN Entertainment as they launch their new PENN Play customer loyalty program is to bring all of their brands and companies under one new loyalty program. Now, their loyalty program is much more in line with other loyalty programs tied to hospitality and gambling such as Caesars Rewards and MGM Rewards.
Now, patrons who gamble with one of the PENN Entertainment betting establishments or online platforms, or who dine and stay at a PENN Entertainment hotel and casino will earn rewards in the same system to be used as they see fit.
What are the customer benefits of PENN Play in Maryland?
So, what does this change from mychoice to PENN Play mean for all of the bettors who use Barstool Sportsbook to wager on their favorite teams and their highly anticipated games? A new loyalty program always sounds nice, but how will the specifics actually impact bettors using Penn Entertainment brands?
Here are the specifics as outlined on the press release provided by PENN Entertainment.
- Meaningful rewards are more accessible to everyone. Customers can begin earning just by signing up, including at the new Play tier level. Additional benefits and rewards are unlocked at each of five tier levels – Play, Advantage, Preferred, Elite and Owners Club.
- Access to a new marketplace featuring popular retailers where members can redeem gifts and earn tier points and PENN Cash on everyday items.
- Access to new, exciting perks and entertainment experiences with PENN partner brands, including Live Nation and Choice Hotels.
- A new rewards website and mobile app, which allow members to participate in exclusive promotions and track progress towards earning exciting rewards that can be redeemed anywhere they play.
- PENN Play is supported by the company’s industry leading cardless, cashless and contactless 3 C’s technology to better meet the preferences of customers.
- PENN Entertainment™ Mastercard® credit card sign-up incentives.
The points that are accumulated will be called PENN Cash and will be able to be used in many different ways across many different brands and business under the PENN Entertainment umbrella. To build up excitement for their new customer loyalty program, PENN Entertainment is also unveiling a promotional campaign where members can win $1.5 million in PENN Cash and prizes. Download the PENN Play app for more details.
“PENN’s business has transformed over the last few years as we’ve expanded our retail, online gaming and entertainment experiences. With the rebranding of our loyalty program to PENN Play, we are taking steps to better align all of our brands under the PENN umbrella and create a more seamless omni-channel experience for our customers, which we believe will have a meaningful impact on both our retail and online gaming performance.”