Griffin Adams is a staff writer/editor for the Play Network of Sites, where he provides coverage and analysis in the gambling, sports betting and gaming space. He recently transitioned to the industry after spending the last seven years in traditional sports media.
Griffin began his career as the sports editor at The Park Record, where he was tasked with running the desk as a one-man show. In 2017, he joined The Athletic as a staff editor, assisting wherever it was needed during the company’s rapid growth until it was acquired by The New York Times in 2022.
Griffin graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in Communications. While in school, he saw his work appear in USA Today, Sports Illustrated and MLB.com, among others.
Posts by Griffin Adams:
- Maryland Online Sports Betting Regulations, Applications Approved By SWARC, 13 Jul 2022
- The Red-Hot Orioles Are Winning, And The Bets Are Rolling In, 12 Jul 2022
- Maryland Sports Betting Handle Slides Again In June, Sportsbooks Bring In $174.7 Million In FY2022, 11 Jul 2022
- Fanatics First Foray Into Sports Betting? Maryland License Likely On The Way, 23 Jun 2022
- Despite Hogan’s Plea, No Maryland Online Sports Betting Timeline Set At SWARC Meeting, 16 Jun 2022
- Maryland Governor to SWARC: Act Now, Launch Mobile Sports Betting Before NFL Season, 15 Jun 2022
- Maryland Sports Betting Handle Dips To $23.1 Million In May, 10 Jun 2022
- By The Numbers: It’s Been Rough For Maryland Sports Bettors Thus Far, 01 Jun 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Officially Open At Hollywood Casino Perryville, 25 May 2022
- These Maryland Casinos Are Taking Orioles’ Adley Rutschman Rookie Of The Year Bets, 23 May 2022