WynnBET Maryland Promo Code for $100 Bet Credit
Disclaimer: WynnBET Sportsbook will not launch in Maryland. Here are the best Maryland sportsbook apps you can sign up with in February 2024.
Top Maryland sports betting apps in February 2024
WynnBET Sportsbook could be coming to Maryland in the near future. If it does, you’ll be able to claim a WynnBET welcome bonus when signing up. When you bet $100 at WynnBET, you’ll get a $100 bet credit regardless of whether your qualifying bet settles as a win, no WynnBET Sportsbook bonus code required.
WynnBET was approved for a license in Maryland in December 2022. It is the sportsbook brand of Wynn Resorts, the Nevada-based hotel and casino developer and operator. Since its inception, WynnBET Sportsbook has become the official sports betting partner of the Indianapolis Colts, Detroit Lions, New York Jets, and NASCAR.
WynnBET Sportsbook offers tons of features that sports bettors have come to love, such as live betting and early cash out. Additionally, WynnBET utilizes a simple, logical user interface and offers competitive pricing on most markets. Continue reading to learn more about the all-new WynnBET Sportsbook in Maryland.
WynnBET bonus code for Maryland in February 2024
When you register for a new WynnBET Sportsbook account, you’ll become automatically eligible for the operator’s welcome bonus. Place your first bet of $100 or more to earn a $100 bet credit, even if your original bet loses. This welcome bonus does not require any specific WynnBET online sportsbook promo code. Simply follow our links to claim your own bonus.
|WynnBET Maryland Promo Code
|Bet $100, Get $100 Bet Credit
|Terms & Condidtions
|• Must make a first deposit of at least $100
• Qualifying wager must have odds of -120 or greater
• Bet credit will be added within 24 hours of qualifying wager settling as win, loss, or push.
|WynnBET Best Feature
|Very competitive pricing
|Promo Valid as of
Maximizing the WynnBET Maryland welcome offer
Claiming your WynnBET sign-up bonus is super easy. Since there is no WynnBET Maryland sportsbook promo code required, just follow our links to create a new account. Once you’re in, make your first deposit of at least $100 and place a $100 bet with odds of -120 or longer (e.g. -100, +250, etc.). Once your qualifying wager settles as a win, loss or push, the $100 bet will be credited to your account within 24 hours. While you can’t cash out your bet credit for real cash, you have to play through the WynnBET bonus only once for it to become eligible for withdrawal.
WynnBET Sportsbook Maryland launch
Online sports betting in Maryland officially went live on Nov. 23, 2022, with seven sportsbooks launching on opening day. Since then, five more operators have been approved for licensing, with WynnBET Sportsbook becoming the 12th operator to receive a license in the Old Line State.
It is only a matter of time before WynnBET launches in Maryland. Before then, WynnBET must conduct controlled demonstrations to satisfy the operating criteria for the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency. Maryland sports bettors can get excited about WynnBET coming to the state, adding another high-quality sportsbook option to the field.
Getting started at WynnBET Maryland
Getting going at WynnBET Sportsbook Maryland is fast and easy. Follow our links to the new user landing page, where you’ll be asked for some basic personal information to create your account:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security number
Once you’ve entered the necessary information, you’re officially signed up and ready to start playing with WynnBET online sportsbook in Maryland. And remember, when you sign up with our links, you’ll be eligible for WynnBET’s $100 welcome bonus. All sportsbook users must be 21 years or older and physically located in the state of Maryland upon registration.
WynnBET Sportsbook mobile app and rating (4.6/5)
WynnBET sportsbook’s mobile app is a rock-solid platform that does everything the average sports bettor would want. The app has elite data density, meaning you can view up to five events and 30 lines at once, expediting the betting process. While the WynnBET sportsbook app interface is nothing to write home about, it is simple and intuitive. Overall, the WynnBET app won’t blow you away, but it will certainly satisfy most sports bettors.
Let’s evaluate some key categories:
- Ease of logging in – 4.8/5: Biometric login (FaceID, TouchID) is available with the app, meaning it takes only a few seconds to log in and start betting.
- Ease of placing bets – 4.7/5: The simple, minimalistic design of the app makes navigating and placing bets quick and straightforward.
- Overall speed – 3.9/5: The WynnBET online sportsbook app ranks fairly average in terms of overall speed. It’s just a bit slower to flip between screens than on some competing betting apps.
- Ability to place parlays – 4.7/5: Adding multiple bets to your slip will automatically become a parlay without any extra, unnecessary clicks. You can place parlay bets in seconds.
- Ability to place same game parlays – 4.4/5: WynnBET’s unique SGP+ feature allows users to tie two same game parlays together into one single bet.
- Overall: While we’d love to see the speed improve, everything else is really solid.
WynnBET Sportsbook vs. BetMGM Sportsbook
Both WynnBET and BetMGM Maryland sportsbooks are top-notch online sports betting options. Each bookmaker is based out of Nevada and shares some qualities. Both options offer great single-game parlay features, as well as top sports betting promos in Maryland. Let’s look at them head to head.
|Single Game Parlays
|Great average pricing
Live betting options at WynnBET Sportsbook
Live betting has become one of the most popular ways to bet on sports, and WynnBET has tons of live markets available. In addition to the NFL and NBA, you can place live bets on some of the smaller market sports like tennis and golf. While WynnBET’s available markets aren’t quite as extensive as at some of the bigger sportsbooks, most Maryland bettors should be able to find a live bet they like every single day.
There are lots of live betting markets at WynnBET Sportsbook outside of the traditional moneyline, spread, and total bets. You can also wager on period/half lines if you just want to focus on one portion of a game, or you can live bet alternate lines if you don’t like the options given. WynnBET even offers live betting on Game Props and Race To’s, where you can bet on individual events within a game. Each time a line changes, the screen will flash green or red, indicating the movement of the line, so you’re always up to date on the latest sports odds. Once you see a line you like, you can quickly place a bet by clicking on the odds and laying down your stake.
If you like live betting on football, the WynnBET sports betting site has you covered. You can place live wagers on every Baltimore Ravens game or on any other team of your choice. If you’re watching the Ravens game and they get off to a slow start, you can take advantage of improved odds and place a live moneyline bet on Lamar Jackson mounting a comeback to maximize your potential winnings. Or if Mark Andrews seems like he’s going to have a big game, you can live bet one of his player props for the rest of the matchup.
Other bet types at WynnBET Sportsbook
If live betting isn’t your thing, there a plenty of other ways to play at WynnBET Sportsbook. The operator offers all the traditional sports betting types on all your favorite local teams, including the Baltimore Ravens, the Baltimore Orioles, and the University of Maryland Terrapins. Some of the bet types available at WynnBET Maryland Sportsbook include:
- Moneylines: Bet on which side will win straight up based on the odds provided. A successful $100 wager on the Orioles to beat the Boston Red Sox at +230 odds would earn you $230 in winnings.
- Spreads: A team must win by a certain amount for your bet to cash. If the Ravens are favored by 2.5 points over the Cleveland Browns, the Ravens would have to win by at least a field goal for your bet to cash.
- Totals: Wager on whether the total points scored in a game will exceed a certain threshold. For example, a total line might be set at 46.5 points for a Maryland Terrapins vs. Ohio State Buckeyes If you think they’ll combine to score more than that given number, bet the over.
- Futures: Place a long-term bet on a certain award or event transpiring over the course of a season. You could place a future on John Harbaugh winning NFL Coach of the Year at +1600 odds.
- Props: Bet on an individual event or statistic within a game. For example, you could bet on Lamar Jackson rushing for over 61.5 yards against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Parlays: Link multiple bets together for increased odds and potential payout. Each time you add a leg to your parlay, your odds and payout will increase. However, every leg of the parlay must hit for you to win your bet.
- Same game parlays: Create a parlay of events all within a single game. You could bet on the Orioles to win, over 5.5 runs to be scored, and Gunnar Henderson to hit a home run. If all three wagers are correct, you win.
Banking, customer service and setting limits at WynnBET Sportsbook
How to add funds or cash out
WynnBET offers a solid range of banking methods for making deposits and withdrawals. Newly deposited funds will hit your account instantly, while withdrawals vary in processing time from instant to seven banking days, depending on your method of choice. Deposits and withdrawals are always free, but both stipulate a $10 minimum transaction. These are the banking methods WynnBET currently supports:
- Play+ Card
- Check via mail
How to contact WynnBET customer service in Maryland
There are plenty of ways to get help at WynnBET. For starters, there is an extensive help section with all the frequently asked questions allowing you to solve minor issues with speed and ease. If you require personal assistance, there is a live chat function available 24/7. You can also reach a customer service agent over the phone at 201-383-2837 or via email at [email protected]. The operator is also available on Twitter @WynnBET
How to set limits at WynnBET
Like many legal betting websites in the U.S., WynnBET encourages responsible gambling habits and provides a variety of ways to keep track of your spending. Some of the responsible wagering tools at WynnBET include:
- Deposit limits: Set a limit on how much money you can put into your account in a given day, week or month.
- Spending limits: Place a limit on how much money you can wager on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Time limits: Set a limit on how much time you can spend on WynnBET in a day, week or month before you are automatically logged out.
- Self-Exclusion: If you feel your gambling has become an issue, you may permanently self-exclude from the platform. Once you send a self-exclusion request, it cannot be reversed.
WynnBET Sportsbook betting locations and partnerships
As a subsidiary of the Wynn Resorts chain, WynnBET Sportsbook tends to partner with its parent company’s land-based casinos. Given that WynnBET is relatively new to the state of Maryland, it has yet to solidify a casino partnership in the Old Line State. There are also no Wynn Resorts located in Maryland, so it remains to be seen with which casino WynnBET Online Sportsbook will collaborate.
WynnBET Maryland Sportsbook FAQs
When WynnBET Sportsbook launches in Maryland you will not need to enter a WynnBET promo code. Simply follow our links to claim your $100 bet credit by placing a $100 bet. See the WynnBET Maryland welcome bonus section above for complete details.
The minimum deposit is $10. There is also a $10 minimum for withdrawals.
WynnBET offers a few different ways to receive payouts, including PayPal, through a Play+ card, or with a physical check via the mail.
Yes, WynnBET Sportsbook received its official online sports betting license for Maryland in December 2022.
No, you can also bet through WynnBET’s desktop website: WynnBET.com.
Yes, the WynnBET online betting site offers early cash out on select bets. You will be able to see which bets are eligible for early cash out on the ‘My Bets’ page.