betPARX Sportsbook is live in Maryland, having partnered with Greenmount OTB for market access. You do not need a betParx bonus code to claim the betParx sign-up bonus in December.
Best Maryland sportsbook sign-up offers in December
Regular promotions could prove an area of differentiation for betParx among Maryland competitors. Same game parlay insurance, odds boosts and cross-sports parlay boosts are examples of promos returning bettors can regularly find at betParx.
This review will provide an overview of the betParx sportsbook in Maryland. We’ll discuss the betting options, the welcome bonus, how to get started and more. Finally, we’ll compare betParx’s overall product to one of the leading US betting apps to better understand where it stands among MD books.
- User experience: It’s a no-frills platform with a sleek design and easy-to-use interface. Navigation is facilitated by a search bar and personalized bets feature.
- Odds: They’re consistent with other Kambi sportsbooks, slightly below the industry average.
- Promos: Welcome bonus is midsized, plus a wide range of recurring sportsbook promos in Maryland.
- Best feature: Personalized bets and functionality similar to DraftKings’ betting carousel help create bespoke lines and odds based on user preference.
betParx bonus code Maryland for December 2023
Bettors from Maryland are eligible for bet and get welcome bonus. Simply sign up with betParx Maryland, place a $10 cash bet, and if it wins, you’ll get $125 in bonus bets at the online sportsbook. No betParx bonus code is needed to claim you betParx Sportsbook sign-up offer.
|betParx Maryland Promo Code||Coming Soon!|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $10, Win $125 in bonus bets|
|Terms & Conditions||• Win qualifying bet, get five $25 bonus bets
• Bonus bets delivered over four-week period
|Best Feature||Odds boosts; personalized bets feature|
|Launch Date||August 2023|
|Valid as of||December 8, 2023|
betParx sign-up bonus for Maryland – how the offer works in December 2023
As a new customer at betParx, you’re entitled to a welcome bonus worth up to $125 in bonus bets. This illustration will clear up any confusion you might have if you are unfamiliar with how it works.
- Start by signing up with betParx Maryland.
- After making a deposit you’ll need to make a $10 cash bet on whatever you’d like. Suppose you make your $10 bet on the moneyline for an upcoming Baltimore Ravens game. If you win, you’ll get a $25 bonus bet immediately and another $25 bonus bet once a week for the next four weeks. So you get $125 worth of bonus bets overall.
- If, regrettably, the Ravens lose, you do not get any bonus sports bets from betParx Maryland and the welcome bonus goes away.
As you can see, the betParx bonus offer creates an all-or-nothing scenario. While that’s not ideal, we do like that you don’t have to risk more than $10 to have a shot at this welcome bonus. We also enjoy that you have plenty of flexibility when making your qualifying bet since that is the wager that determines if you get $125 in betParx bonus bets or not.
betParx Maryland Sportsbook launch
The Maryland mobile sports betting market launched in November 2022. Following a meeting on Oct. 27, 2022, Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission (MLGCC) announced that ten online sportsbooks had passed the first licensing stage. betParx was among those ten. betParx did not go live in Novemember 2022, instead it launched in Maryland in August 2023.
Earlier in 2022, betParx signed a multi-year partnership with Greenmount OTB, one of the entities granted a sports wagering license by SWARC. Per the deal, betParx will set up a betting shop at Greenmount OTB and launch an online app when given the green light.
Getting started at betParx Maryland sports betting
The sign-up process at betParx Sportsbook Maryland shouldn’t require any assistance, but here’s a step-by-step guide just in case:
- Go to the betParx sportsbook.
- Select Maryland from the drop-down list of states.
- Click on the “Sign Up”
- Provide personal details as requested — your name, address, cell phone number, and last four digits of your Social Security number. You must enter your information exactly as it appears on your federal identification documents. Otherwise, the sportsbook will be unable to verify your identity, and you won’t be able to complete the sign-up.
You can sign up at betParx from anywhere in the country, but you must be physically located in Maryland to place bets. You’ll need to download a geolocation plug-in if you’re accessing the site via desktop. For mobile users, location services must be turned on.
betParx mobile app rating (4.2/5)
Kambi’s front-end developers have done a solid job with the betParx UX. The minimalistic design and no excessive elements make the betParx online sportsbook app beginner-friendly. However, it isn’t as fast as the DraftKings MD or FanDuel MD Sports apps; very few betting sites are.
- Ease of logging in (3.9/5): The betParx betting site does not offer biometrics (facial recognition/fingerprint scan) as an authentication method for logins. The lack of biometric login capability puts it at a disadvantage, as PointsBet and several other books in Maryland offer this feature.
- Ease of placing bets (4.4/5): Navigating through the betParx app is effortless. It has a straightforward layout, with the most relevant content on one screen, so players don’t have to scroll or fiddle around. As the betting program is neatly organized and offers both vertical and horizontal filtering, you can put down your bets easily. The teaser lines are toggled, which is a better method than the horizontal lists at some books. The search bar recognizes sports, leagues and teams. An option to pin the slip is available within the slip menu. The slip stays at the top of the page when pinned and disappears when you scroll down; when unpinned, it becomes sticky again.
- Overall speed (3.6/6): betParx is noticeably slower than BetMGM, FanDuel, DraftKings and PointsBet. Some pages take a few seconds to load, for example, when toggling between the promotions and sports tabs. There have been some reports of crashes and performance malfunctions.
- Ability to place parlays (4.6/5): betParx has a basic, rookie-friendly parlay system. When you make multiple selections, the slip will display your picks in a menu made up of three tabs — singles, parlays and round robins. The fact that RR is placed in a standalone tab should bode well for beginners. betParx lacks “Quick Parlay”-type generators that some of its competitors, like BetRivers,
- Ability to place same game parlays (4.1/5): SGPs are listed in a dedicated tab within the betting menu. You need to select all three main wagers (moneylines, totals and spreads) simultaneously to be able to add more bets into the mix. However, you can combine two standard wagers with ancillary options, like period bets and winning margins.
- Overall (4.2/5): betParx has a few rough edges, but it’s a well-put-together app overall. The loading speed isn’t on par with the most established sportsbooks, and biometric logins aren’t available, which is also a letdown. A positive note is the intuitive and user-friendly UI.
betParx Sportsbook vs. BetRivers Sportsbook
This analysis compares two sportsbooks powered by Kambi that will compete for Maryland market share: betParx and BetRivers Sportsbook. Let’s see which one comes out on top.
|Daily Boosts||betPARX offers around 10 regular daily odds boosts on a variety of sports, including secondary markets like golf. Boosts can be as big as +100. The site also offers sporadic odds boosts on marquee pro and college games each week. Several parlay boosts are available on a consistent basis.||BetRivers serves up around 15 daily odds boosts, which can be accessed via the “Specials” tab. The sportsbook offers boosts for both longshot bets and “sure things.” A wide range of sports-specific weekly parlay boosts is available.||Tied|
|Promotions||betPARX offers a Bet $10, Win $125 in bonus bets welcome bonus. It follows it up with weekly odds boosts, SGP insurance deals and team-specific promotions.||As a new customer at BetRivers, you can get a 2nd chance bet. On top of this, the sportsbook runs an array of ongoing promos, from SGP contests to first-goal insurance in the NHL, bet & get deals, and more. Returning bettors can also benefit from the iRush Rewards loyalty program.||BetRivers|
|Same Game Parlays||betPARX offers a straightforward SGP offering and a few SGP-related promos.||BetRivers offers SGPs for major sports and runs massive SGP contests, with prizes reaching $500,000.||BetRivers|
|Standard Odds||betPARX has good odds for NFL underdogs. Otherwise, it’s below the industry standard.||Like betPARX, BetRivers uses Kambi as its odds provider and offers similar prices.||Tied|
|Top Benefit||The welcome bonus is one of betPARX’s main selling points. It’s sizable and has friendly terms and conditions.||BetRivers' range of ongoing promos is second to none. The Jackpot Parlay feature is also a handy functionality.||Slight edge BetRivers|
|What's Lacking?||Biometric login options are a much-needed addition. The app loading speed is also an area where betPARX could improve.||The notorious news feed should be removed from the main screen as soon as possible. It is a waste of space and a distraction.||BetRivers|
|App Rating||betPARX has a competitive intro promo and great market depth. However, it has some functionality issues and lacks a “flagship” feature.||Except maybe in terms of usability, BetRivers delivers on all accounts. It offers a better promotional value than most books in Maryland.||Slight edge BetRivers|
BetRivers and betParx offer similar pricing and market selection, which isn’t surprising considering Kambi powers both sportsbooks. Promotions for existing customers, however, are a definite advantage for BetRivers. As it stands, BetRivers is a better option on the whole.
Live betting at betParx Sportsbook
In line with all Kambi sportsbooks, betParx has a versatile betting portfolio. This is true for both its pre-game and live betting offerings. Users can find live odds on at least three or four sports at any time. For mainstream sports, like the NBA, you’ll find micro betting lines, namely odds for the next bucket, like whether it will be a 2- or a 3-pointer.
The diversity within the pre-game menu is equally impressive. The sportsbook is known for conjuring up unique NFL props. You may discover game prop bets for Ravens games with over/under lines for the total yards of the shortest (and longest) successful field goal.
A similar level of creativity is evident in the MLB. For betting on Baltimore Orioles matchups, you’ll find pitch-by-pitch props, race-to-X runs, pitcher strikeouts, and batter specials.
How do I get money on (and off!) betParx online sportsbook quickly?
How to add funds and cash out
betParx online sportsbook in Maryland offers an extensive lineup of payment methods for deposits, including:
- Credit card
- Check by mail
- Bank wire
- Cash at cage (at the retail property within Greenmount OTB)
The minimum deposit limit is $10 across the board, except for bank wire, which has a significantly higher minimum deposit requirement.
The majority of deposit methods are available for cashouts. The sportsbook typically takes around 24 hours to process cashout requests. After that, it may take additional four days for the withdrawal to be completed. Play+ and Skrill withdrawals are instantaneous (once the transfer is approved by the sportsbook’s finance team).
Contacting betParx support
betParx has strong customer service available through several channels. Via the “Help” button, you’ll be redirected to the FAQ lobby, which covers the typical queries and more specific concerns. If that doesn’t work, you can try resolving the issue via live chat or email. Phone support will also be available for Maryland-based users.
MD sportsbooks are required to follow responsible gambling protocols. Betting sites utilize tools such as spending control limits as part of those initiatives. Like its competitors, the betParx online betting site allows users to set deposit, wager and time limits. Self-exclusion is often the best course of action if you want to stop betting altogether, and this option is available at betParx.
betParx locations and partnerships
betParx joined forces with Greenmount OTB in Hampstead in October 2022 and launched a retail sportsbook there. Here’s the full address:
- 1631 N Main St Suite C, Hampstead, MD 21074
betParx Maryland FAQ
What is the betParx bonus code for Maryland?
You don’t need a betParx bonus code to claim the betParx sign-up offer in December.
Is betParx legal in Maryland?
Yes, betParx is legal and licensed in Maryland. It’s one of the ten operators approved by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission. betParx Sportsbook went live in Maryland in August 2023.
What’s the lowest acceptable deposit amount at betParx?
The minimum deposit requirement for most payment methods at betParx is $10. This corresponds to the minimum deposit requirement for the welcome bonus.
Who owns betParx?
betParx is owned by Greenwood Gaming & Entertainment, a Pennsylvania gambling brand and the parent company of the renowned Parx casino in Bensalem.
Does betParx have odds on college sports?
Yes, betParx has odds on both college basketball and football.
Can I bet on the Baltimore Ravens with betParx?
If you’re a Ravens fan, you’ll find that betParx has many ways for you to get skin in the game.