David Danzis is a lead writer and analyst for CatenaMedia’s network of Play sites, appearing on PlayNJ, PlayCA, PlayOhio and PlayMaryland.
He is a New Jersey native and an honors graduate of Rutgers University.
As a newspaper reporter for the New Jersey Herald and Press of Atlantic City, David earned statewide awards for his coverage of politics, government, education, sports, and business.
After years of reporting on Atlantic City casinos, NJ online gambling and sports betting, his focus is now on emerging gaming markets.
David lives in Mays Landing, N.J., with his wife and two children. When not on the beach, golf course, or the slopes, David enjoys watching his beloved New York sports teams — Yankees, Jets, Rangers, and Knicks.
Posts by David Danzis:
- No Tax Windfall From Maryland Online Sports Betting…Yet, 27 Feb 2023
- Maryland Watching NJ Online Sportsbook Policy To Flag Problem Gamblers, 17 Feb 2023
- Maryland Sports Betting Generates $441 Million In January Handle, 10 Feb 2023
- Betfred Becomes Eighth Online Sportsbook In Maryland, 10 Feb 2023
- Maryland Casino Revenue Tops $167 Million In January, 08 Feb 2023
- Bill Would Allow Maryland Casino Operators To Fund Political Campaigns, 03 Feb 2023
- Fanatics Could Bet Big On BetParx To Enter Maryland Online Sports Betting, 30 Jan 2023
- Superbook, Crab Sports Among Five Approved Maryland Sportsbooks, 26 Jan 2023
- Opportunities And Challenges Ahead For Fanatics Sportsbook At FedEx Field, 23 Jan 2023
- Maryland Welcomes Fanatics Sportsbook To FedEx Field, 20 Jan 2023