David Danzis is a lead writer and analyst for CatenaMedia’s network of Play sites, appearing on PlayNJ, PlayCA, PlayOhio and PlayMaryland.
He is a New Jersey native and an honors graduate of Rutgers University.
As a newspaper reporter for the New Jersey Herald and Press of Atlantic City, David earned statewide awards for his coverage of politics, government, education, sports, and business.
After years of reporting on Atlantic City casinos, NJ online gambling and sports betting, his focus is now on emerging gaming markets.
David lives in Mays Landing, N.J., with his wife and two children. When not on the beach, golf course, or the slopes, David enjoys watching his beloved New York sports teams — Yankees, Jets, Rangers, and Knicks.
Posts by David Danzis:
- Four Top Dogs In The Maryland Online Betting Market, 02 Dec 2022
- Bally Bet, WynnBet Qualify For Maryland Sportsbook Licenses, 01 Dec 2022
- Maryland Preps To Approve Two New Sports Betting Licenses, 29 Nov 2022
- Online Sports Betting Is Officially Live In Maryland, 23 Nov 2022
- Seven Online Sportsbooks To Launch In Maryland At 9 a.m. Wednesday, 22 Nov 2022
- Betfred Sportsbook Debuts Retail Betting At Long Shot’s, 21 Nov 2022
- Maryland Online Sports Betting Will Launch Nov. 23, 17 Nov 2022
- 10 Maryland Online Sports Betting Licenses Approved, Still No Start Date, 16 Nov 2022
- Maryland Online Sports Betting Will Be Live By Thanksgiving, 14 Nov 2022
- GeoComply Awarded License Ahead Of MD Online Sports Betting Launch, 11 Nov 2022