Super Bowl LVII is Sunday, and with online sports betting now legal in Maryland, bettors will have access to some great promotions.
Fans looking to bet on the game have two powerhouse teams to choose from. The Philadelphia Eagles are a slight favorite (-2) over the Kansas City Chiefs, but the real action will be found in taking advantage of promotions offered by sportsbooks in Maryland.
FanDuel & DraftKings have the top Super Bowl promotions
This is the first Super Bowl that fans can take part in via Maryland online sports betting. And Maryland sports bettors have access to some of the best sportsbook apps, so fans can make their picks from the comfort of their homes with ease.
- “Kick of Destiny” promo: If former NFL tight end Rob Gronkowski makes a 25-yard field goal during the third quarter, FanDuel customers who wager $5 or more on Super Bowl LVII will split a pool of $10 million in bonus bets
- New customers betting on the Super Bowl get up to $3,000 back in bonus bets, minimum $10 deposit
- Promo code: BONUSDAY
- Deposit $5 and receive $200 back in bonus bets
- Deposit match of up to $1,000 at 20% of the deposit
- Bet $5 and receive $50 back in bonus bets
- New users receive up to $1,000 in bonus bets when placing a wager on the Super Bowl
- Bonus code: TODAY
- New users receive up to $1,250 back if their first bet loses
- Receive $1,000 tier credits and $1,000 reward credits
- Promo code: TODAYFULL
- Up to $500 deposit bonus at sign-up, with minimum deposit of $10
- Promo code: TODAYRIV
- If you make a fixed-odds cash bet and it loses, receive five $50 second-chance bets for the next five days
- No promo code necessary
Super Bowl LVII betting odds and prop bets
The Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles battle at 6:30 p.m. this Sunday on the NFL’s biggest stage.
The game takes place at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ, with singer Rihanna performing at the much-anticipated Super Bowl LVII Halftime Show.
The Chiefs are making their third Super Bowl appearance in the last four years, with star quarterback Patrick Mahomes at the helm. The Eagles appear to have the edge with quarterback Jalen Hurts, a strong offensive line and a solid defense.
The game is predicted to be close, with scoring likely to be under 50 between the two teams. Mahomes and Hurts are the top two players in contention for MVP this season. Odds range from +120 up to +135 across the sportsbooks. The NFL will announce the MVP on Saturday.
Lines for the Eagles to win range from -120 and -125, with around a 55% chance of winning. In Maryland specifically, bettors have access to a variety of unique Super Bowl prop bets including:
- Player props
- Game props
- Race to points
- Team props
- Super Bowl MVP
- Coin toss result
- Team to win coin toss